- The Best of Barmy Britain
Back in Sydney & Melbourne!
We all want to meet people from history. The trouble is everyone is dead!
So it’s time to prepare yourselves for this special one-hour production of HORRIBLE HISTORIES and meet the most famous, infamous and dangerous characters in British history!
Could you beat battling Queen Boudicca as she takes on the Romans? Will you be a martyr to the Magna Carta in the hands of cruel King John? Could you survive the putrid plague as it sweeps across the land? Will you lose your heart or your head to horrible Henry VIII? Can Parliament survive gunpowder Guy Fawkes? Would you stand and deliver to dastardly highwayman Dick Turpin? Escape the clutches of murderers Burke and Hare and move to the groove with party Queen Victoria!
You'll be amazed, appalled and ablaze with delight as this acclaimed West End show uses songs, audience participation, fun, facts and farts to tell the stories of the people who made Britain barmy!
Don’t miss this horrible history of Britain with the nasty bits left in!
Tickets on sale now!
For complete tour and ticketing details, visit: livenation.com.au.
AUSTRALIAN TOUR DATES
- SAT 23 SEPTEMBER 2017; 11AM & 1.30PM - Clocktower Centre, Moonee Ponds, Vic
- SUN 24 SEPTEMBER 2017; 11AM - Arts Centre Theatre, Frankston, Vic
- TUES 26 SEPTEMBER 2017; 11AM & 1.30PM- Everest Theatre at Seymour Centre, Sydney, NSW
- WED 27 SEPTEMBER 2017; 11AM - Concert Hall at The Concourse, Chatswood, NSW
What's your favourite Horrible History moment?